1. i’m currently eating Honey Nut Cheerios. they’re delicious.
2. in middle school my best friend and i used to play Spyro the Dragon while...
injakewetrust told me to post 10 things about myself!
1) my name is matthew warburton and I’m from mansfield in sunny england (for once, not...
1) I have a friend who lives in Holland, in a town that literally translates as ‘cat village’. We met over Chatroulette of all things and sort of became pen pals of a sort. Known her for about 4 years, one day I want to go and meet her in person.
2) I have pet ducks, they live in my garden. Fun fact: ducks; rapey and incesty as fuck.
3) If Flame Princess from Adventure Time were a real person I would full on fancy her.
4) I’m coming towards the end of my degree, I have literally no idea what I’m going to do with the rest of my life when it’s over. There’s so many competing things that I want to be and do and so, rather than pick one I’ve chosen to do the worst possible thing, nothing at all.
5) I like to drink, I’m a little concerned about it. It gets worse when I’m stressed out or worried and in the winter when it’s dark, depressing and cold. Fuck winter.
6) I have an unnatural memory for films and television. You know when you’re trying to think of an actors name but you can’t? Like, you can see his face and you know what he’s been in but you don’t know his damn name. I always know his name. Shittest superpower, ever, of all time.
7) I have unusually stretchy skin. Second shittest superpower, ever, of all time.
8) I spend too much time on the internet, way too much time.
9) I love camping, I don’t think I could do without it. I feel the need to escape to the wilderness a few times a year at least, that’s part of the reason I chose to go to Keele University. I have the woods right on my doorstep.
10) At the age of 21 I’m finally learning to drive. I’m not sure I should be allowed on the road. I keep forgetting to change down gears so I end up accidentally taking tight corners in 3rd and making my instructor glad he wore brown trousers.